WineBoard
Today is my wife Eileen's.... - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Today is my wife Eileen's.... (/thread-22224.html)

- Drew - 03-25-2012

*50th. Birthday!!!* We're having family and friends over at 3pm to celebrate this milestone with some very nice "crowd pleaser" wines, appetisers, whole roasted beef tenderloin, roasted red potatoes with lemon vinaigrette dressing, many different veggie sides and home made cake and pie. As a side note she's been called back for a second interview tomorrow AM for the Baltimore City 911 Emergency Call Center Managers position. I'm very proud of her and very happy that I'm married to her.

Drew

- winoweenie - 03-25-2012

My very best to the big "E".Glad to see I'm ot the only one to have robbed the cradle. WW :-T

- hotwine - 03-25-2012

Happy b-day to your missus Drewski and best wishes in her career.

You & Verne are definitely not the only ones around here who robbed the cradle! The best move this old buzzard ever made!

- TheEngineer - 03-25-2012

Congrats and good luck with the job process!

- Kcwhippet - 03-25-2012

Well, Happy Birthday to Eileen. So, we're a group of cradle robbers, apparently. Judy's almost 13 years younger.

- Innkeeper - 03-25-2012

That's great to hear. Hope all have a great time.

- Jackie - 03-27-2012

I missed the day but still wanted to add my best wishes. I'd say all these ladies are lucky to have you guys...

- Kcwhippet - 03-28-2012

Got that right, Jackie. I don't presume to speak for the rest of the cradle robbers, but I'm so f'ing lucky to have been accepted by Judy. My life has been so very special ever since.

- Thomas - 03-28-2012

I missed it, too. Happy belated to Eileen.

Sorry to report that my wife is a mere five years younger--I tried, but failed to find someone younger :-T

- winoweenie - 03-29-2012

Well CB is REALLY a CB.She's a mere 23 yars me jr. WW

- Drew - 03-29-2012

Only 10 years younger than I but far more mature :-D . Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. Twas a very nice day.

- Drew - 04-14-2012

Well Eileen went through the interviews process and a casual sit down chat with the director and early this week she was offered and she accepted the position of Baltimore City 911 Emergency Call Center Manager!!!!! I'm so proud of her that I just might retire from my current job and allow her to support me ! :-D

Drew

- hotwine - 04-14-2012

Congrats to your fair missus Drew!

- winoweenie - 04-14-2012

Did it ever occur to you she may trade you in for 3(THREE) 20-yr.-olds??????WW

- Drew - 04-15-2012

Are you kidding? 3 twenty year olds couldn't keep up with me and would not be at her beck and call as I am.

Drew

- winoweenie - 04-15-2012

Never thot of that noble In-spec-i-tor. WW

- 777Prodigy - 06-11-2012

Belated Happy Birthday to your loving wife send my regards and wish her the best in this world =)