WineBoard
Still quirky - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-1.html)
+--- Thread: Still quirky (/thread-21498.html)

- Thomas - 05-17-2011

Alex,

The site is still quite quirky. The green lights come and go as they please, but they mostly stay, causing me to spend time realizing that I've already read or answered that one.

Many times, I can't sign onto the site, and many other times it freezes as I am trying to post something to it.

Also, can't the designer get paragraphs to break?

- winoweenie - 05-17-2011

+1 ww

- Kcwhippet - 05-18-2011

Ditto!!!

- winescom - 05-18-2011

Our technician is getting to this issue this afternoon, with a fix to come very soon. Thanks for your patience and help with finding issues!

- andrawes76 - 05-19-2011

Friends, the green lights are a bit quirky. We think we found the problem, directly related to "session variables" for older users, and we are trying to see what can be done on our end... stay tuned. Cheers, AA

- Kcwhippet - 05-20-2011

Well, the Weener is the oldest one here, so he should be having the most problems.

- winescom - 05-20-2011

The green lights are fixed!

- winoweenie - 05-20-2011

Likely Story. I've been storied to by esperts so whenced youse amuchuurs does it it rolls off'n me computer like Arnies' and Bills denials do to their better halfs. WW

- Innkeeper - 05-21-2011

Thanks crew, the green lights are working fine. Appreciate all the hard work.

- andrawes76 - 05-22-2011

WW, what language exactly are you speaking in? Is it pirate or 1790's english? Eh???

- Kcwhippet - 05-22-2011

Lights seem to be working fine now!! Let's hope things stay working.

- Thomas - 05-23-2011

The green lights may be working fine, but winoweenie's posts seem to be coming out all garbled...

- hotwine - 05-23-2011

That's probably beyond hope.

- andrawes76 - 05-23-2011

OK, so now we have the following items we are going to fix: paragraph editing so you dont need to plug in code, emoticons (smiley faces or for WW, sauced up and mad faces), and then get the storage thread restored... After that the campaign starts to bring in new faces so we must make extra effort to politely disagree, and give people the extra stroke. Also if you have not yet joined our facebook page, you should because its fun and interactive as well. <br>
<br>
Let me know if you guys and gals see or think of anything missing... always working over here so LMK - AA

- winoweenie - 05-24-2011

For alla' you iniformed thats' Swartznegger and Clinton. Seems like the mity AA done gots it rite. Now maybe, jes' MAYBE the weener can have his sustance in peace. WW

- andrawes76 - 05-24-2011

Is there a translation tool for WW's language? If so please forward me the link :-)

- Kcwhippet - 05-24-2011

You're close. Just head up to Shawnee, OK and listen to the natives for awhile.

- hotwine - 05-25-2011

Code-talkers are alive and well, in the person of El Weener.