Osso Buco - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Wine/Food Affinities (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Osso Buco (/thread-892.html)
- Drew - 01-09-2010 10:58 AM
I'm making Osso Buco for dinner tonight....anyone want to stop by?
- winoweenie - 01-09-2010 11:45 AM
I'd love to. Is the airport open yet?(giggle, snort)WW
- Drew - 01-09-2010 09:35 PM
I made the traditional with the addition of Marsala wine in place of the white wine....delicious! Just what the doctor ordered on a cold night in Maryland. Served with garlic/saffron risotto and traditional Gremolata. Cut and paste the below link to view the results.
- Kcwhippet - 01-09-2010 11:57 PM
OMG, I wish I could have made that instead of doing inventory at the shop.
- Innkeeper - 01-10-2010 01:38 PM
KC where I come from inventory was taken on New Years Eve. Why so late?
- TheEngineer - 01-10-2010 02:49 PM
Wow....that looks awesome! absolutely delish!
- Thomas - 01-10-2010 03:38 PM
Nice work, Drew. I agree with you that a sweeter wine is much better than a dry wine.
- Kcwhippet - 01-10-2010 10:51 PM
Always the second weekend of January in our place, IK.
- Georgie - 01-10-2010 11:15 PM
I want some!
- andrawes76 - 01-18-2010 01:39 AM
That's my favorite dish Drew! I hope you enjoy it. I had some in Mendoza a couple weeks ago with a malbec reduction sauce. It was fantastic!