wine consumption - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: RESOURCES AND OTHER STUFF (/forum-300.html)
+--- Forum: Wine & Health (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: wine consumption (/thread-3176.html)
- firstname.lastname@example.org - 12-04-2005 08:17 AM
I drink only white dry wine with a splash of soda. I have 3-5 glasses each night.
Is this considered over comsumption?
Are their any health risks?
It does help me sleep...very well.
- Innkeeper - 12-04-2005 09:09 AM
Hi Klefave and welcome to the Wine Board. Three would be better than five.
- robr - 12-04-2005 04:13 PM
My doctor says ONE per night. I usually have between two and three. In my opinion, five is too much on a regular basis.
- brappy - 12-05-2005 12:05 AM
But 5 is more fun.
- winoweenie - 12-05-2005 07:32 AM
WHO Counts? WW
- Bucko - 12-06-2005 12:16 AM
Most medical sources recommend one drink per day for females and two drinks for males as a maximum.
Cardiac wise, up to five drinks per day is healthful, however consumption of over three drinks a day shows increased risks of cancer, liver disease, suicide, accidents, murder, etc.
I've never been one to pay much attention to advice.
- winoweenie - 12-06-2005 08:17 AM
I must be the phantom killer, hit-n-run driver, bank robber, and all around good guy. WW
- wondersofwine - 12-07-2005 10:40 AM
That you are WW.