Boston Wine Expo - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: RESOURCES AND OTHER STUFF (/forum-300.html)
+--- Forum: Wine Events & Festivals (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Boston Wine Expo (/thread-2565.html)
- Kcwhippet - 01-20-2004 10:22 AM
I'm not pushing this event - just wondering if anyone's going.
- glenora - 01-20-2004 01:00 PM
Glenora and eight or nine other Finger Lakes wine producers will be there. I can get you a list if you would like.
- Glass_A_Day - 01-20-2004 01:47 PM
I'll be there.
- Kcwhippet - 01-20-2004 01:50 PM
They should have the list of wineries posted on the web site soon. Rest assured I'll definitely be looking for you, Gene.
- Thomas - 01-20-2004 03:08 PM
KC, I'm going to look it up--might go to it this year, if I can find a place to stay at this late date.
[This message has been edited by foodie (edited 01-20-2004).]
- Glass_A_Day - 01-22-2004 01:06 PM
Here is the link to who will be there.
- Glass_A_Day - 01-28-2004 01:44 PM
So is anyone besides myself and KC going? I wouldn't mind shaking some hands.
- Kcwhippet - 01-28-2004 02:35 PM
I'll be going in at 11:00am on Sunday and staying for probably three hours or so. Gets a bit crowded after 1:00pm.
- Glass_A_Day - 02-01-2004 12:00 PM
Went yesterday at 11. Much fun till the herd arrived.
- Kcwhippet - 02-01-2004 08:52 PM
Ended up not going. Had to go to a funeral service. How were the wines, GAD?
- Glass_A_Day - 02-02-2004 02:01 PM
Lot's of interesting whites. I was just getting to the reds when the herd arrived. I was with a friend who is in the business which made selection a bit easier. Some great Germans!!