WineBoard
Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: RESOURCES AND OTHER STUFF (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-300.html)
+--- Forum: Wine Biz/Investment (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort (/thread-23385.html)

Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - rockgoddess28 - 11-23-2016

Invest at Twin Lakes Tagaytay - First&Only Vineyard Resort Community
World-Class Neighbors
- Chateau Winery
- 5 Star Hotel&SPA
- Int'l Hospital
- Int'l Schools
- Shopping Village
- Retirement Community
- Vineyard Resort
- Wellness Center
-Golf Course

Buying the view of Great Taal Volcano!
Residential Lots and Residential Condo starts at P10K/Monthly

Ms. Russ Lleno
russ.lleno@gmail.com

Please see this link:

http://business.inquirer.net/203455/andrew-tans-emperador-buys-spains-fundador

RE: Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - rockgoddess28 - 11-23-2016

Please be good on me, i'm just new here and thought someone might be interested.. if you don't believe in the project just ignore my message instead. Constructive criticism however are very much appreciated. i'll be posting more, if you may.. please comment with your email address.

Thank you so much. Cheers!

--
Russ

RE: Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - winoweenie - 11-27-2016

We don't allow advertising in any thread except the one set up for this. Your post will be moved to the proper thread. You are welcome to post on WINE and related items in the threads provided. WW

RE: Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - rockgoddess28 - 11-28-2016

[quote='winoweenie' pid='107484' dateline='1480285265']
We don't allow advertising in any thread except the one set up for this. Your post will be moved to the proper thread. You are welcome to post on WINE and related items in the threads provided. WW
[/quote]

Thank you. I appreciate that so much. Smile

RE: Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - rockgoddess28 - 11-28-2016

Dear Property Investor,

Greetings !

We hope that all is well with you and your family.
We are sending you this e-mail to let you know about Megaworld's newest master-planned and themed township project called TWIN LAKES.

TWIN LAKES is the country's first vineyard resort community located in the cool climate area of Metro Tagaytay. It is a 1,300 hectare development starting from the Tagaytay Ridge Road in Alfonso, Cavite rolling down to the Taal Lake covering a large portion of Laurel, Batangas. TWIN LAKES is the vast space of peaks, valleys and rolling terrains between Splendido and Canyon Woods.

TWIN LAKES will be a prime destination in Tagaytay just like the other satellite city developments created by Megaworld in the last decade,such as Eastwood City in Quezon City, Newport City (home of Resorts World Manila) across NAIA Terminal 3 and McKinley Hill, the 50 hectare development inside Fort Bonifacio Global City.

TWIN LAKES will be known as the source of our very own Philippine red wine made from finest grapes grown, processed and fermented in the Twin Lakes Estates. The Vineyard will be the center of Twin Lakes development. The Vineyard along Tagaytay Ridge Road will be land marked by a charming half-kilometer shopping village opening to a ridge of grapevines, a boutique hotel and spa, a winery/chateau, residential condominium clusters overlooking Taal Lake. The entire 1,300 hectare complex will be connected by a 12 kilometer spine road running from Tagaytay Ridge down to Taal Lake and alongside would be exclusive residential villages, a golf estate, town centers, nature parks and forest reserves.

For the first property investment offering at TWIN LAKES, we are selling residential lots at the exclusive and garden-themed 50 -hectare residential village called Domaine Le Jardin. You may be interested to avail of a property at this time while prime lots are still available. Lots can be availed now at a reasonable pre-development price and at a no-downpayment promo payment term only.

Attached is a brochure of TWIN LAKES for your appreciation.

Scale models of Twin Lakes Masterplan and LUCERNE at Domain Le Jardin are available for viewing at the Eastwood City Showroom at Eastwood City, Libis. and at the Newport City showroom at Newport City.

Residential Lots Starts and Residential Condominium starts at P 10,000 / monthly. Only 1 valid ID needed.

Special Open House events for Twin Lakes are scheduled as follows:

Every Friday
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Twin Lakes Showroom
Free Lunch Buffet will be served

Every Saturday and Every Sunday
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Newport City Showroom, Newport City
Free Lunch Buffet will be served

You may bring your family and friends. Referrals will always be treasured. For more information, showroom viewing or open house appointment, please call MS. RUSS LLENO at Globe 0916.322.5911 and 0917.844.3748 or Landline 805-76-37. You -may also send me an email at russ.lleno@gmail.com

Thank you very much and hope to see you soon. Smile

If only I can translate this to you, please see this link below a local news report last year, the translation for the title of the news is

PRODUCT OF PHILIPPINES
FUNDADOR OF SPAIN, BOUGHT BY A FILIPINO COMPANY WORTH P13.8B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2foIpAS7jTI&t=125s

RE: Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - winoweenie - 11-28-2016

FMI Rockie -Baby, If it isn't too much trouble could you post where this dude is located. ie; Country, City and such. We have a Newport Beach in Ca. and Newport in several states. Tankee WW

RE: Twin Lakes - Country's First and Only Vineyard Resort - rockgoddess28 - 11-29-2016

[quote='winoweenie' pid='107490' dateline='1480380335']
FMI Rockie -Baby, If it isn't too much trouble could you post where this dude is located. ie; Country, City and such. We have a Newport Beach in Ca. and Newport in several states. Tankee WW
[/quote]

It's located in Asia, Philippines.

The vineyard Resort Community is at
Twin Lakes Laurel, Batangas, Philippines.

for inquiries you may msg me anytime at
russ.lleno@gmail.com or +63916322.5911

Thank you. Smile