WineBoard
My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather (/thread-23067.html)

My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - winoweenie - 01-08-2015

Have no intention to call youse and give weather reports as that would be cruel and unusual punishment. WW ( Who says the weener has no compassion?) WW

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - Innkeeper - 01-08-2015

Thanks WW. It was -7 F when I left home this morning, and 1 F when I got home!

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - winoweenie - 01-08-2015

Major warming trend there IK. WWCool PS Did I mention we broke our all-time record Wed. Hit 81*. Sorry I shoundn"t Of!Big Grin

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - TheEngineer - 01-12-2015

Sorry for the lack of notes from me lately. I've been sick for so long, I can't remember when I was well....... hopefullly in a couple of weeks??

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - winoweenie - 01-13-2015

Get well my friend. This 'haint no time to be sickly. WW

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - TheEngineer - 01-26-2015

Looking forward to about 3 feet today. KC you better stay where you are. No need to come back and supervise the cleanup.

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - TheEngineer - 01-26-2015

[quote='TheEngineer' pid='106713' dateline='1422283903']
Looking forward to about 3 feet today. KC you better stay where you are. No need to come back and supervise the cleanup.

I was actually going to go out to Cali this week. Airlines have cancelled my flight but want to charge me $400 to reschedule........"
[/quote]

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - Innkeeper - 01-26-2015

We are bunkered down tightly.

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - Drew - 01-31-2015

It's a sultry 10 degrees here this morning.

Drew

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - Innkeeper - 01-31-2015

It's 10 degrees F here right now, going to 1 degree tonight; and I shudder to think about the next couple of days!

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - winoweenie - 02-01-2015

We've been pummeled with rain 3 days in a row. The poor Phoenix Open Golf has taken a beating. It's Getting better and tonite it be the Stupor Bowl. Sorry guys but we West Coasters have to stick together, Go Sea-Birdies. WW

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - Drew - 02-01-2015

It's been cold here BUT we've dodged a lot of bullets. Just a small trace of snow. The systems keep sliding north of us and I'm not complaining! Sorry to hear what's going on north of PA.

Drew

RE: My codolences to youse guys caught in this weather - TheEngineer - 02-02-2015

holy moly....this apparently is the most snow in a seven day period ever.... I just got back in from plowing....and this year is good. I just bought a snow blower!