WineBoard
I'd appreciate no - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I'd appreciate no (/thread-22520.html)

Pages: 1 2

I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-10-2013

weather reports from youse reprobates! Looks like the valley is in for FREEZING!!!!TEMPS!!!! for at least 3 and MAYBE 4 DAYS. Giggle you hearless boobies! I've put in provisions so I done hafta' brave ant-artica temps. What a time to be on a sabbatical. (sob) ww

RE: I'd appreciate no - TheEngineer - 01-10-2013

No worries, Smile I'll just let you know where I'm heading Smile

RE: I'd appreciate no - Kcwhippet - 01-10-2013

It's about 44 here. Heading for about 60 for the Pats against the Texans on Sunday. Your kind of winter weather Verne.

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-11-2013

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!ww

RE: I'd appreciate no - Drew - 01-11-2013

60 here tomorrow, Saturday, with golf and then watching the Ravens trounce Denver where the weather will be what you're having.
EEEEHEEEE..HEE,HEE,HEE,HAA,HA,HAA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HE,HE,HE,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO,HOO.........

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-11-2013

HEARTLESS SUCKERZ!!!!!! ww

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-12-2013

HOW COLD IN PHOENIX YOU ASK!!!!!!!!!! HOW COLD???????? So cold the artificial cactus by the front door froze AND BROKE (sob). ww

RE: I'd appreciate no - Drew - 01-12-2013

Well you must have put the pox on me. Friday I came down with a virus and been running a 101 fever ever since. I don't think it's the flu so I'm calling it the "Verne". No golf today or football party with my friend, Jeff, either. Sad

Drew

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-12-2013

Really sorry to hear that Drewski. The pox CB and I both had or have hasn't included fever but every other dibilitating ailment except experation. Hope you get better quickly as I know the GCofA stockholders need the revenue. BPR, WW

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-14-2013

Well just whenced I thot it couldn't git no worse it got worser! A light running 27 last nite. Whomsoebberly thot up this global freezing gig "DROP DEAD!" WW

RE: I'd appreciate no - Innkeeper - 01-14-2013

It's 46 and sunny here this morning; just a normal January thaw.

RE: I'd appreciate no - Kcwhippet - 01-14-2013

57 here. Positively balmy. Let the January thaw begin!

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-14-2013

Sending both of youse torturers some spring! Be sure your snow shovel be working. WW

RE: I'd appreciate no - Kcwhippet - 01-15-2013

Looks like you'll get your wish, Verne. We're due to have temps in the low 30's for the next few days with 5 to 6 inches of snow. I looked at the Phoenix forecast and you're going to be in the mid 70's and total sun.

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-15-2013

(giggle hehehe) I promise I'll be kind. WWBig Grin

RE: I'd appreciate no - Innkeeper - 01-16-2013

It's just drop dead gorgeous white around here right now with temps right around 30F.

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-16-2013

Back to normal here Sun is so brite can't see the double 6s' on the thermometer. WWCool

RE: I'd appreciate no - Kcwhippet - 01-16-2013

As I forecast yesterday.

RE: I'd appreciate no - winoweenie - 01-17-2013

My Bad! Had to settle for 73* today. BRUTAL!!!!! Big Grin

RE: I'd appreciate no - Kcwhippet - 01-18-2013

It's 20 here now, forecasted to go way up to 26.