SAUERBRATEN & RED CABBAGE - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Wine/Food Affinities (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: SAUERBRATEN & RED CABBAGE (/thread-22152.html)
- roofer - 01-12-2012 06:57 PM
Other than beer, can I get some suggestions for a wine to drink with this combo?
- Innkeeper - 01-12-2012 10:27 PM
Hi Roofer and welcome to the wine board. I would go with a Riesling Spatlese from Rheingau.
- hotwine - 01-13-2012 03:28 PM
Ditto. And welcome to the board.
- andrawes76 - 01-13-2012 09:19 PM
Welcome to the Board roofer, I agree with IK, on the Riesling Spatlese or perhaps an Australian Riesling. Just throwing that out there...
- Brom - 01-17-2012 09:34 PM
Out of curiosity, have those who recommend Spatlese Riesling with sauerbraten actually drunk this wine with this dish?
- Innkeeper - 01-18-2012 01:38 AM
- hotwine - 01-19-2012 01:58 PM