Costco racking - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: RESOURCES AND OTHER STUFF (/forum-300.html)
+--- Forum: Storage/Cellars/Racking (/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: Costco racking (/thread-21713.html)
Pages: 1 2
- hotwine - 05-16-2003 06:09 AM
Have been seeing 168-bottle wine racks at Costco for the past couple of weeks. They're roughly 3' X 5', and made of stout chromed rod, going for $56 per. Pretty cheap. I'll take a closer look today; thinking of maybe using 'em as replacements for my cobbled-together wooden ones.
- hotwine - 05-16-2003 09:57 AM
They're at Sam's Club, not Costco. Bought five, along with a case of the Becker Cab.
- hotwine - 05-17-2003 04:09 PM
Spent all day cleaning out the cellar and assembling the new racking. Looks pretty neat! There's even room for two more sets (heh, heh). But it's going to really scramble the database, 'cause it was all predicated on using bins, and those are now gone. Mutter, mutter....
- Bucko - 05-17-2003 07:04 PM
See what bullspit does -- you sit around in a dark cellar mumbling to yourself.......
- hotwine - 05-18-2003 05:17 AM
Yeah, and I'm still lookin' for the corner that Georgie sent us to...
- winoweenie - 05-18-2003 05:45 AM
We can come out NOW?????WW <IMG SRC="http://www.wines.com/ubb2/frown.gif">
- Georgie - 05-18-2003 08:50 AM
Ok, corner time is over. Just hope you guys have learned how to properly behave. As I often tell some of my kids, "It's a good thing you're cute!"
- hotwine - 05-18-2003 09:07 AM
The "cute" reference leaves out Bucksnort, WW and the kid here, so she must be talkin' about somebody else....
- Drew - 05-18-2003 09:52 AM
She's talking bout me. <IMG SRC="http://www.wines.com/ubb2/wink.gif"><P>Drewski
- Thomas - 05-18-2003 12:17 PM
She's talkin' about I!
- Georgie - 05-18-2003 01:23 PM
Talkin' 'bout allayuz! <IMG SRC="http://www.wines.com/ubb2/biggrin.gif">
- winoweenie - 05-18-2003 04:57 PM
Culd I have this in writin' soos I kin' show CB ????ww <IMG SRC="http://www.wines.com/ubb2/wink.gif">
- hotwine - 05-18-2003 05:40 PM
Cntl P, WW. That oughta do it.
- hotwine - 05-18-2003 05:42 PM
Gee, Georgie really is a Joisey grl with that "allayuz".
- Georgie - 05-18-2003 06:41 PM
and proud of it! And I think you'd have to admit that "allayuz" far outweighs "y'all" in the moutfeel department. Right HW?
- hotwine - 05-19-2003 05:47 AM
Dunno 'bout that, Georgie. That's like 3 1/2 syllables, instead of just one. "Y'all" seems so....natural. Like "yee-haw!"
- Georgie - 05-19-2003 08:21 AM
Neither y'all nor yee-haw will ever naturally fall from these lips...
- hotwine - 05-19-2003 11:48 AM
You po' underprivileged child!<P>Picked up the last two sets of racking this morning. Got the last ones in stock, even the display model.
- Innkeeper - 05-19-2003 01:43 PM
How you gonna drink all that before you daa?
- hotwine - 05-19-2003 02:14 PM
I'll work real hard at it!