My next book - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: My next book (/thread-21535.html)
- Thomas - 06-01-2011 02:31 PM
Feels good right now to have finally landed a contract with a publisher to write my next book.
Will be telling the story of the 115-year rise and then fall of what once was the sixth largest domestic U.S. winery.
I'm going to be researching and interviewing for almost the next 2 years...I love this kind of thing.
- winescom - 06-01-2011 03:48 PM
Congrats! I can't wait to read it
- Kcwhippet - 06-02-2011 02:32 AM
Might that be a winery located somewhere in the upstate NY area???
- winoweenie - 06-02-2011 12:26 PM
" That WAS" . ww
- Thomas - 06-02-2011 03:18 PM
Yes, KC, and WW got the tense correct...
- Kcwhippet - 06-02-2011 10:43 PM
Should have said "Might that have been". Hate to be upstaged by the Weener!!!
- Drew - 06-03-2011 07:47 AM
Congrats Thomas....eating well is not about food but feeding your passion!
- winoweenie - 06-03-2011 12:25 PM
- Thomas - 06-03-2011 03:05 PM
Thanks, I'll have to remember that.
It's worse when you are upstaged by someone as incomprehensible as WW.