Green lights seem to work properly now - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Green lights seem to work properly now (/thread-21361.html)
- wondersofwine - 03-31-2011 03:31 PM
For a time the green highlight remained next to a topic I had already opened and read but now they seem to go out, as they should, once I have opened the topic. Congrats.
- Innkeeper - 03-31-2011 10:27 PM
Not for me. I just checked out all the greens, went away, rebooted puter, came back, and all were green again.
- Kcwhippet - 04-01-2011 02:13 AM
Not for me either. The Advertising and Promotion folder has the green light on and the date is March 28.
- andrawes76 - 04-01-2011 03:31 AM
OK, let me check with the programmers to see what the issue is... Sorry again for the inconvenience.
- Drew - 04-01-2011 07:39 AM
Refreshing the page makes them go away.
- winoweenie - 04-01-2011 01:25 PM
What libation does you give it to refresh the dude? WW
- winoweenie - 04-01-2011 01:26 PM
And AA when did we have the pleasure of getting the buckster back in the fold? WW
- andrawes76 - 04-01-2011 01:37 PM
Bucko doesnt respond to emails and from what I understand he's out of the Forum picture. Perhaps you can reach out to him?
- winoweenie - 04-01-2011 02:32 PM
Actually Bucko has deserted the wine scene almost entirely. And don't feel bad, he doesn't respond to me either. WW
- andrawes76 - 04-01-2011 07:32 PM
I don't feel bad, especially when I drink :-)
- Innkeeper - 04-02-2011 07:49 PM
This morning I went through all the posts that were lit up, and then hit the refresh botton. When I just came back, all the lights were back on again.
- Drew - 04-03-2011 09:42 AM
I just saw that Bucko posted on Robin Garr's Board.
- winoweenie - 04-03-2011 01:16 PM
Where and when Drewski? I spent the better part of 4&1/2 minutes and found nothing signed by the good Dr. WW
- Drew - 04-03-2011 03:40 PM
Go to "The Forum Kitchen" and click on the thread - Being serious, are there food terroirists?
- winoweenie - 04-03-2011 04:06 PM
NA!NA!NA!NA..........Finally gits to nail herr in-spec-i-tor. Did you notice the posting date be in 2006???????????WW (hehehe)
- Drew - 04-04-2011 07:45 AM
Wow! and I'm a trained observer.
- winoweenie - 04-04-2011 12:55 PM
Even the best of us'ns make a boo-boo now and thin. WW( gloating, smirking, giggling, and happy as a pig in slop)