WineBoard
PW, comments on the new websiste - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: PW, comments on the new websiste (/showthread.php?tid=21161)

Pages: 1 2

- TheEngineer - 09-27-2010 12:35 PM

At least I think this is new? The Food area does not work. when I gtry to go in, it shows the hierarchy instead. Also slow form initial load (caching to my computer maybe?

- TheEngineer - 09-27-2010 01:02 PM

a double click on submit sends two postings (most likely what happened to Dozer as well in the food area) and when you click on it, the link goes elsewhere. on Dozer, it goes to the hierachy as noted above, on mine it goes to a different menu (my post in collectibles).

- TheEngineer - 09-27-2010 01:03 PM

Also, when you click submit, the cycle thingy in the IE screen usually registes that someting is going on. In this case it doesn't so people may click more than once just because they did not think that it got through.

- Innkeeper - 09-27-2010 02:03 PM

I'm having the same problem with the Food and Wine Affinities. Also, earlier today I tried to delete one of Dozer's duplicate posting and got the message that I was a spammer and was going to be turned into the authorities.

Just now I deleted Engineers duplicate on the Collector's thread; so the problem is just on the other one.

- andrawes76 - 09-27-2010 06:22 PM

Cool. Good feedback. The developers are on it. There will be much more food related references on the site...

- TheEngineer - 09-28-2010 01:05 AM

response time is better now with the site, perhaps my own caching issue? Cellar, storage, etc, area is blank. No active buttons, etc,.all posts are missing.

- Thomas - 09-28-2010 09:05 AM

The response time on the site is now blindingly fast.

- andrawes76 - 09-28-2010 12:42 PM

TE, are you tell me all your current data is lost?

- TheEngineer - 09-28-2010 11:41 PM

No, it just the section called "Storage/Cellars/Racking" that has none of its original posts. Frankly I don't go there a lot so not sure when it disappeared but just in case.

- Drew - 09-30-2010 03:34 AM

PW, what changes should I notice? It seems no different to me. Thanks.

Drew