WineBoard
paging KC - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: paging KC (/thread-20937.html)

- Glass_A_Day - 12-27-2004

I am in a search for a wine and was wondering if you could help. It is the 2001 Four Vines Lock Vineyard Syrah. I have exhausted my internet searches and thought maybe you could check with your distributors and see if it is available. I would even try the 02 if the 01 is gone.Thanks in advance.

- Kcwhippet - 12-27-2004

We get Four Vines from M.S. Walker. I haven't seen the Lock Syrah yet, but I'll ask. How much do you want if it's available?

- Kcwhippet - 12-28-2004

GAD, just thought of something else. Since M.S. Walker carries Four Vines, Table & Vine should be able to get the wine as well as us, if it's available. Give them a try and let me know.

- Glass_A_Day - 12-28-2004

I would buy a case. I was thinking of trying table and vine but they are the absolute WORST at getting back on special orders. I ahve had to haunt them to get any kind of response. They are a bit too big for their britches in my opinion and have so much business that they just can't be bothered. Plus I thought it would be fun to take a ride to see your shop.

- Kcwhippet - 12-28-2004

We can get the 2001 Lock Vineyard. It works out to $30 a bottle for less than a case. If you take a whole case, it's a special deal - about $270. Thing is, since it's a special order, you have to call the shop and leave a credit card number. The phone is 508-820-4900. Shop's name is Warehouse Wine & Spirits.

- Glass_A_Day - 12-28-2004

Fantastic KC. Should I call when you are there or just anytime? Thank you so much for getting on this so quickly. Let me know when to call and I'll get it done. It would be at least a case. And should I ask for someone in perticular and mention you. Of course I only know you as KC. Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by Glass_A_Day (edited 12-28-2004).]

- Kcwhippet - 12-28-2004

Call any time you want. Shop's open 9 to 9 M-Th, 9 to 10 F-Sa, and 12 to 7 Sunday. One of the managers will take the order. I'm trying to get the walls prepped and papered in our downstairs hall and the master bedroom this week, so I'm only working tomorrow from 4 to 9, but you can call then if you want.

- Glass_A_Day - 12-29-2004

Great. I'll try to call then.

- Kcwhippet - 12-29-2004

Waiting to hear from you.

- Glass_A_Day - 12-30-2004

I was in flight yesterday when you were at the shop so I couldn't call. I will call today with a credit #. Thanks again for getting on this for me!!

- Glass_A_Day - 12-30-2004

P.S. I just talked to Rich and ordered up. His price was higher than yours, but oh well. I will try to come down next week when you are working. Do you know your schedule yet?

- Kcwhippet - 12-31-2004

I gave you the price the General Manager, Steve Bodell, gave me. Email me and we can discuss this off line. Kcwhippet@townisp.com