WineBoard
New Site, Sorry for Any Issues.... - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: New Site, Sorry for Any Issues.... (/thread-20936.html)

Pages: 1 2

- andrawes76 - 06-29-2010

Friends, as I have promised for quite some time, we re-did the site. Wines.com is now here to support wine enthusiasts, wineries, and retailers nationwide and world-wide.

The point of this site is and has always been geared to helping everyone from the newbie to the expert. We decided to keep the site free from direct commerce fulfillment and represent great establishments all over the world.

To add to the encyclopedia and forum, we are also adding video wine tastings from outside sources who register and prove they are real wine contributors. We also have begun the process of selecting top wine writers and bloggers to contribute to the Wines.com blog.

We will continue to build Wines.com into the world's best Wine Portal and Wine Search Engine and I welcome any constructive criticism, suggestions, etc...

If you guys see any bugs or have any suggestions while we continue to improve Wines.com, please email me directly at alex at wines dot com.

Live life well!

Alex

- TheEngineer - 06-30-2010

Good Luck Alex!

- Thomas - 07-01-2010

Yes, good luck Alex.

- winoweenie - 07-01-2010

what a crock!!!!! I've filled out my parole form easier. WW

- Innkeeper - 07-02-2010

All this reminds when I was running the Hickam AFB personnel office after having served a couple of years at HQ Pacaf. The Air Force with much ado launched the "Advanced Personnel Data System." It was so good that it left the new Four Star CincPacaf as a three star in Europe. No big deal, right!!! My friends on the Pacaf Personnel staff, said, "You go and explain it to him."

- winoweenie - 07-03-2010

Along with all of the other pdoblems when you go back to the board from like 7/3 the lights are still on for the subjects you looked at on 7/2. SHEESH!!!!!WW

- andrawes76 - 07-04-2010

WW and Innkeeper, I am still working with my team to ressolve the issues. We should have them all fixed by tomorrow, no later. Thanks and I am sorry!!!

- winoweenie - 07-05-2010

The lights still shine brightly in the weeners board. WW Also just tried to pull up a past post on the Cab thread on the 2000 Arrowood Sp. Selection and was told repeatedly the page no longer exists. Have we lost the ability to go back over 100 days and pull up posts? WW

[This message has been edited by winoweenie (edited 07-05-2010).]

[This message has been edited by winoweenie (edited 07-05-2010).]

- andrawes76 - 07-05-2010

No old posts have been lost WW. Just spoke to the tech team and the forum will be fixed early in the AM

- winoweenie - 07-06-2010

I CAN SEE!!!!I CAN SEE!!!!! No lights in me eyes. WW

- winoweenie - 07-06-2010

Spoke way too soon. The lights are still not working correctly. Posts from 7/3-7/4&7/5 are still lit when I clock on. WW

- winoweenie - 07-07-2010

Alla' them suckers are now gracing me screen agin'. WW

Let me know whenced this hummer be ready for human habitation agin...Till then mark me absent.....WW

Still facing totally litboard. They did manage to Betaize the old post problem. Need to get the lights fixed Bubba!. WW

- winoweenie - 07-08-2010

This would make one heck-of-a' song title...."You Light Up Me Life"!!!!!!!!!!!!!ww

- Innkeeper - 07-08-2010

PW things are looking good. There isn't anything I can't do at the point, but there is one more gripe. Some things are much slower than they were before. It takes forever to run a search, and for long posts to load, e.g. Georgie's on Rants and Raves.

- andrawes76 - 07-08-2010

I will check to see how we can increase the bandwidth of the forum. Im sure its possible.

I will also check about the lights. Is it happening to everyone or just WW?

- Drew - 07-09-2010

I seem to be able to do all things.... [img]/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Drew

- hotwine - 07-09-2010

Lights are OK here.

- Kcwhippet - 07-09-2010

Everything's fine here.