Emails for "Offline" - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Emails for "Offline" (/thread-20735.html)
- chittychattykathy - 01-15-2005 09:45 PM
If you did not send me your email address you are not getting our updates for Offline 2005. Please let me know if I need to add you to our group list.
- Innkeeper - 01-16-2005 11:11 AM
Mine is at the top of the "Talk With Your Moderators" thread.
- dananne - 01-16-2005 11:26 AM
I've e-mailed you confirming for Anne and myself, though I have not received any e-mail updates. Just in case we're not on the list, our e-mail is email@example.com
- Bucko - 01-16-2005 11:42 AM
I got the message -- take the hint boyz ...
- Kcwhippet - 01-16-2005 11:45 AM
Does the email I sent you back on 6 December count?
- hotwine - 01-16-2005 12:52 PM
What's yours, Kat?
- californiagirl - 01-16-2005 01:22 PM
Did you get mine- sent back in December also.
- winedope1 - 01-16-2005 01:31 PM
oops! it's firstname.lastname@example.org. WD
- chittychattykathy - 01-16-2005 05:08 PM
Kc- yes it does count! So you should have an email.
Cali gal- you should have one, let me know if not.
Winedope- Sorry, but what is your real name? You can email your info to me-- you should also have an email for Jan as well.
Have also sent emails to: Foodie, Glenora, Jackie, Dan, Bob, Keith, Rod, Diane and Jane.
One small problem here is that I do not know all of your real names! So, I will be matching your "real names" in my address book with your "nicknames" on here so everyone is cross-referenced and accounted for!
- californiagirl - 01-16-2005 07:47 PM
Got it! Thanks Kat!
- glenora - 01-17-2005 08:03 AM
Received the e-mail as well
It appears that we have a busy (interesting) schedule. WW will have be on a 3 month sabbtical after this trip!!
- winoweenie - 01-17-2005 09:07 AM
Gene I just got off a 3-weeker after Napa and the holidays. This will be a walk in the vines. NO SWEAT!! WW
- Glass_A_Day - 01-17-2005 12:33 PM
I would be Rodney and am IN.
- chittychattykathy - 01-17-2005 02:22 PM
Oh,yes, Rodney-- I know your's!
- Georgie - 01-18-2005 07:30 AM
I'm Diane and I've been getting the updates. Thanks!
- newsguy - 01-19-2005 08:11 PM
kat: i am in for a single. thanks SO much for all the work you're doing to organize. this will be fantastic!
- winedope1 - 01-30-2005 10:15 AM
sorry, Kat- It's Tracy, still at email@example.com. Thanks for all of the hard work you're doing!
- rlberry - 01-30-2005 03:44 PM
Quote:Originally posted by chittychattykathy:
Please inclue me
- winoweenie - 02-16-2005 07:59 AM
By the By CCK, has Steve Body signed up for this marvelous off-line in his own back-yard? Hope so. All of the guys and gals want to meet him. WW
- wondersofwine - 02-16-2005 05:43 PM
Are you sure CCK has your e-mail? You may need to communicate again with your e-mail in the reply.