WineBoard
Hi everybody! - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Hi everybody! (/thread-20496.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Georgie - 11-07-2010

Just checking in with my old wine buddies. You'll laugh at this. My husband has not liked any wine I've ever given him to try, no matter what is was or how much it cost. FINALLY! I found two he liked! Two Buck Chuck (well three buck in NJ) and a Dr. somebody's Auslese also purchased at Trader Joe's for about $5. and he REALLY loved them both! Go figure. Hope you are alll well and getting ready to settle down for a happy holiday season. smooches to youse all

- andrawes76 - 11-07-2010

Welcome back Georgie! Don't be a stranger!

- TheEngineer - 11-07-2010

As long as he likes it! That's the most important thing. Also he loves Riesling!! That's not an easy thing.....might progress to be a serious Mosel head....

- winoweenie - 11-08-2010

2 of me favs' too Teach Love. Always good to hear frum youse. WW

- Kcwhippet - 11-08-2010

Welcome back, Georgie. Was that Dr. somebody perhaps Dr. Loosen??

- hotwine - 11-08-2010

Welcome back, Georgie-grl! You've been away too long!

- Thomas - 11-08-2010

Hey there, Georgie girl...

Anyone remember it?

- Innkeeper - 11-08-2010

Always glad to hear from ya D.

- Georgie - 11-08-2010

It feels very good to hear from all of you! I have such fond memories of our offline at Glenora. I hope we can do it again sometime. Now that I've retired,I have all the time in the world to go! The Auslese wine from Trader Joe's is by Dr. Beckermann. It's as sweet as candy, which is probably why my hubby liked it.

- Drew - 11-08-2010

That's because it reminds him of your sweet kisses.......... [img]/ubb/wink.gif[/img] Nice to see you back.

Drew

- Georgie - 11-08-2010

Maybe so, Drew! [img]/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

- glenora - 12-16-2010

Checking in as well-- the invitation for an off line at Glenora is always open--lots of new wineries, distilleries and cheese operations in Finger Lakes Wine Country

- wondersofwine - 12-16-2010

I may get there on my own sometime in the next couple years. I'm retiring in April so will have more time for short trips.

- Drew - 12-17-2010

What's retiring????

Drew

- winoweenie - 12-17-2010

Think her means she gots a new pair of jammies fer Xmas and be trying them beauties out. WW

- Georgie - 12-17-2010

You're so silly, Verne. That's why we love you! Merry Christmas to you all!

- wondersofwine - 12-17-2010

Merry Christmas back to you Georgie! And to all!

- TheEngineer - 12-17-2010

Same here! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

- Kcwhippet - 12-18-2010

Me, too. Judy and I wish you all a wonderful holiday season, and hope 2011 finds you all succesful, healthy and drinking good wine.

- winoweenie - 12-18-2010

My best to each any every one of youse reprobates. This wont be one of the most memorable holiday seasons in the weeners household but we'll do our major celebrating whenced that nasty uninvited guest be ditched. Happy Holidays All! WW