WineBoard
I'm having problems - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-1.html)
+--- Thread: I'm having problems (/thread-15697.html)

- Thomas - 07-01-2010

When I click on a thread, nothing comes up except the word "done" at the bottom of my screen.

- winoweenie - 07-01-2010

Alex is testing to see if youise and meese really wants to post on this hummer. WW

- Thomas - 07-01-2010

Two things:

I cannot get onto the Wine Specific threads at all--only on the General threads.

This thing no longer retains my login information--makes me type it in each time, and no, I did not change anything on my end.

- wondersofwine - 07-02-2010

Foodie, have you already tried resetting your preferences to have it retain your password? That worked for me the other day.

- Thomas - 07-02-2010

WOW,

The user name and password thing seems to work. It did this time, but I still get a blank screen whenever I click on anything in the Specific Wines Forum category. I don't even get a log in request--just a white screen.

- Drew - 07-03-2010

It won't hold my preferences so my lights don't work.

Drew

- Kcwhippet - 07-03-2010

Unlike the last two updates when I was experiencing all that you guys are going through, this time everything seems to working fine here. However, that probably just put the jinx on it. We'll see.

- winoweenie - 07-03-2010

Foodie I e-mailed most everybody but couldn't find an E for you. Hopefully this gets taken care of. The board has gone from very-good to a pain in the patootie, IMHO of course. WW

- hotwine - 07-03-2010

I'm having the same problems.... have to repeat logins each time, etc. Pain in the butt!

- Innkeeper - 07-04-2010

I tried to respond to a post on East Coast/New York and all I got was a black screen.

- TheEngineer - 07-04-2010

I'm using an apple most of the time and I find that I have to scroll back up. I see a blank screen but it really turned out to be a big white blank area on the bottom and the top still has the posts.

- Drew - 07-04-2010

My preferences are holding now and I seem to be able to navigate like the old board. Two minor nits though. The black area at the bottom of the page that contains various links is visually disturbing as it pops up and down when you page back during navigation. And when you page back you're not returned to the same spot but to the top so you have to slide the page down.

Drew

- Innkeeper - 07-04-2010

I'm finding that some threads work better than others. This one is OK. Mods is OK, as are Australia and Rhone. Best Buys and New York/East Coast are two that don't work at all as far as updating is concerned.

I think I broke the code. You can only make replys on recent postings. Older ones you just get the posting with blanks all around it.

[This message has been edited by Innkeeper (edited 07-04-2010).]

- andrawes76 - 07-04-2010

Friends, I see the issues and I am working to fix/ressolve them. If you see anything specific, email me at alex@personalwine.com and I will fix the issues. Sorry, but we're trying to fix ASAP

- andrawes76 - 07-04-2010

IK, can I call you to discuss the problems? I'm working to get all these issues ressolved by tomorrow.