Test - somebody reply - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome (/forum-1.html)
+--- Thread: Test - somebody reply (/thread-15582.html)
- Bucko - 11-23-2004 11:44 PM
I want to see if this thing is broke for sure. I made sure the email notification is checked.
- Kcwhippet - 11-24-2004 05:41 AM
OK. I replied. What's my prize?
- Georgie - 11-24-2004 07:36 AM
Be careful what you wish for from Bucko...
- Glass_A_Day - 11-24-2004 07:55 AM
Oh, it be broke, but if Foodie is right it may have something to do with the subject line of the email being filtered somehow by your ISP or Windows. I can't imagine how but have learned with computers anything is possible.
[This message has been edited by Glass_A_Day (edited 11-24-2004).]
- winoweenie - 11-24-2004 08:13 AM
E-Me Big Guy!WW
- hotwine - 11-24-2004 08:39 AM
- Bucko - 11-24-2004 09:10 AM
It's broke -- nary a notice came through.
Where be you Jackie?