Now what's up??? - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome (/forum-1.html)
+--- Thread: Now what's up??? (/thread-15555.html)
- Kcwhippet - 09-04-2005 06:00 PM
All the lights are on and all the folders are red. What's happening?
- Innkeeper - 09-04-2005 08:34 PM
Working from a new puter?
- Kcwhippet - 09-05-2005 05:53 AM
Same one as always. Haven't loaded any new SW - haven't done anything different. BTW, all appears back to normal now.
- Bucko - 09-05-2005 09:22 AM
Bad weed? [img]http://www.wines.com/ubb2/biggrin.gif[/img]
- Kcwhippet - 09-05-2005 12:48 PM
Maybe it was the wine our "friends" gave us. It was a NV Cayuga from Broad Hill Vineyards in Holliston, MA. Never heard of it? Well, you won't anymore, at least not from me.
- jmcginley1 - 09-14-2005 09:50 PM
How bad was it?
- Kcwhippet - 09-15-2005 03:52 AM
No recognizable fruit. Quite viscous - like a high RS dessert wine. Strange bitter taste, with no finish (thankfully). I once tasted a Mouton Cadet Bordeaux Blanc that had been sitting in the cupboard over the stove at a friend's home for a few years, and it was way better than this one.
- jmcginley1 - 09-15-2005 09:13 PM
wow. How bad was that Cadet?