Napa Wineries - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (
+-- Forum: RESOURCES AND OTHER STUFF (/forum-300.html)
+--- Forum: Wine Country Touring/Dining (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Napa Wineries (/thread-15257.html)

- zatara_eads - 04-19-2010 11:21 AM

Hey board, I'm going to Napa for the first time in my life at the back end of this week...any suggestions on wineries I need to go to? Cool destinations or just awesome set ups? Anything

- wondersofwine - 04-19-2010 01:44 PM

I'm sure Winoweenie, KC and others will have some recs for you. Sterling is interesting for the gondola ride up to the top and Moorish architecture, etc. I think Beringer's has a pretty educational tour. Some like the wineries along the Silverado Trail but I have not been there. Be aware that most tastings in Napa are pricy. If I return to Napa I think I will book on the Napa Valley Wine Train

- winoweenie - 04-19-2010 02:38 PM

I can probably get the VIP tasting set up for you at Duckhorn. Dan is a friend of mine. Also the same at Flora Springs. You didn't say when you'll be there and for how long. If interested let me know. WW

- zatara_eads - 04-27-2010 02:58 PM

I'm leaving this thursday morning and staying through mid-day Sunday. I have a couple of meetings set up already, but anything you'd be willing to help out with would make me eternally grateful. If you feel like it, shoot me an email so it's a little easier to discuss. Thanks.

- winoweenie - 05-03-2010 01:21 PM

Unfortunately ZE the 6 day interval between posts found me in San Diego. Next trip give me more of a cushion and I'll get you into several of the harder to get into venues. Sorry. WW

RE: Napa Wineries - winoweenie - 05-15-2015 07:17 AM

Guess out alert moderators caught the spammer and deleted the tome. WW