WineBoard
Share your Disgusting stories,........inspired by Foodie..... - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Share your Disgusting stories,........inspired by Foodie..... (/thread-13611.html)

- TheEngineer - 03-18-2006

I read the potato salad story while I was eating breakfast.........my stomach turned... Thanks foodie....so as a repayment to that..... I'm gonna share my slightly longwinded most disgusting alcohol induced story that is somewhat funny...IMHO.

Don't read beyond this point if you have a weak stomach...you've been warned! [img]http://www.wines.com/ubb2/smile.gif[/img]

As you may have guessed, I went to Engineering school, which usually is associated with Beer consumption. Our group drank so little that we almost put our school pub out of business....seriously. Graduation night, poeple let loose a bit. A friend of mine had been saving up for four years to buy a car. He finally buys his dream car, a base Chevy Geo four door in white with NO Options. He loves this thing and he gets it the day of the graduation. The evening is great, we were all given large beer mugs with out class inscription on it, and with most of us non-drinkers starting to drink...well in short time, people started to drop off like flies.

I'm the designated driver (lost on a coin flip), as was my friend in the new car. We were to drive everyone to an after grad party. The evening had turned very cold, below freezing on a March evening in Canada. I'm driving behind my friend's car at about 60 mph when all of a sudden, I see the car swerve slightly and again and again,... worried about what was going on, I closed the gap a bit and then I saw the passenger window open up.

An arm protruded from the window with our beer mug, but it was steaming...really steaming in the cold night, and the the mug turned and umm....a load of stuff was poured onto the road. The mug went back in and then another came out...process repeated, .... and again..... and again....

By this time we were (1) glad that we were not in the line of fire (2) killing ourselves laughing (3) knowing that some new car owner was gonna be front page news for murdering a close friend.

Both cars arrived safely but when the Geo arrived, all four doors opened with people pouring out of it, and one person staggering out......what a mess.

Net effect: three destroyed tuxedos, one pissed off new car owner, and a new car that just did not have the right new car odour ever again.

Sorry for the bandwidth....trust me, I can still picture that steaming beer mug out in the cold of night......

- Innkeeper - 03-18-2006

I'll give you a break and won't tell my story.

- robr - 03-18-2006

IK, too bad.

I don't tell this story very often, as it does not make a favorable impression with too many people.

I was 18, I think. We each drank approx a liter of some kind of cheap white wine. I believe the occasion was something like, "Hey, why don't we get drunk?" I had some notorious friends in those days.

About an hour later, the least affected of us was driving somewhere (we were all in the car and feeling quite nauseous) and as we went through an very busy intersection one of us rolled down the window and just let it fly, right in front of a gang of cars with headlights on waiting at a red light.

It might have been me. Can't quite remember.

Good times! YEAH!

- Thomas - 03-18-2006

Bern,

On the first night after basic training we were allowed to go to the airmen's club (US Air Force) where we of course did what young idiots do--mine was Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Don't know how much I drank--not too much, since beer always made me sick anyway. It did again.

It was late, I was already in my room half undressed and ready to crawl into the bunk when an urge came roaring to expel the beer, and the pizza, and whatever else. So I sat at the side of the bed and let it go, dropped my shirt on top of it and fell asleep in bed.

The next day I had to clean up--did a good job of it, but then there was that shirt, which cost me some money. I brought the shirt to the dry cleaners with other clothes, plopped them on the counter and waited for my ticket. The woman lifted the clothing one by one, eyeing for spots. When she came to the shirt she held it for a minute, looked perplexed, looked at me and asked, "what's that?"

"Vomit," I said.

She threw the shirt on the floor and me out of the building.

[This message has been edited by foodie (edited 03-18-2006).]

- wondersofwine - 03-20-2006

I had a flight of white wines at a French cuisine restaurant in Lawrence, KS. I was with several others attending a professional conference. (I also was getting over a cold and cough). We went back to the motel where they ordered beer and I joined them although I'm not usually a beer drinker. I was feeling a little tipsy when my cough started and I left the lounge to get some cough drops. Before I could get to the elevator the coughing spasm led irresistibly to a vomit urge so I ended up opening a back door and spewing near the side walk but also got some on my purse. Went up to my room, got some cough drops and got my cough under control, cleaned up my purse as best I could and then went back to the lounge to apologize for my absence but didn't touch any more beer that night.
On a less disgusting note, at a German ski week at Garmisch I had been challenged to chug a beer for each fall I had that day on the slopes (I had had more falls that day than other days of the ski week.) I didn't "chug" but I did consume four or five German beers (higher in alcohol than American beer.) I was in this tipsy state when someone started a Conga line around the lounge. We were climbing onto booths and off again and at one point I slid across the floor but never felt the collision. Someone helped me up and I was fine. However, when I went to my room to sleep, the dang room kept spinning like a carousel!