WineBoard
Merry Christmas! - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Merry Christmas! (/thread-13151.html)



- robr - 12-24-2005 10:45 AM

For the 85% of us who celebrate it, and for the other 15%, I hope you are not offended by my wish that we all enjoy family and friends in the spirit of giving and love that this most important of all Christian holidays provides.

Drink something special with your dinner tonight and tomorrow, and enjoy each other!

Rob


- Drew - 12-24-2005 11:10 AM

So well said, Rob, there is nothing more important than family and friends so to my Wine Family, Eileen and I wish you all happiness and health and the blessings of our Savior that all men should show to one another.

Drew


- Glass_A_Day - 12-24-2005 12:24 PM

Right back at you all and have a wonderful 2006!!


- tw - 12-24-2005 03:19 PM

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!!


- hotwine - 12-24-2005 03:35 PM

Well said Drewski ol' hoss and back at all o' you'uns.

Can't believe it's 73F and severely clear sunshine here on Christmas Eve. Boootiful.


- winoweenie - 12-24-2005 06:05 PM

Having problems with our weather here too Hotsie. Almost set a new record but fell 1* short. Only hit a light runnin' 79. Happy, Happy to alla' youse guys an girls.WW


- Bucko - 12-24-2005 08:10 PM

Unseasonably warm here as well. I think it got to 61 degrees. Merry Christmas all.


- californiagirl - 12-24-2005 08:48 PM

High 60's to low 70's here!! We had the windows and doors open!

Happy holidays to all=)