WineBoard
Merry Christmas! - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Merry Christmas! (/thread-12659.html)

- Bucko - 12-23-2001

May this be your best holiday season ever. Not being politically correct, I refuse to bend to the Happy Holidays mandate by our state legislature. Our Jewish friends know that we mean nothing personal, and I cannot keep track of all of the other religions and customs. So, Merry Christmas!! I'm on call, so it has tarnished my holiday season, but hey, we all have our time in the barrel, especially WW.

- hotwine - 12-23-2001

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Bucko, and to all the boys and girls who frequent this den. Here's hoping your tour of duty in the barrel will be uneventful. We're off to Houston, to the Big-Busted Baby Sister-in- Law's.

- Drew - 12-23-2001

Merry Christmas to you all. I'm also on call, but doubt if the pager will sound. Have a safe and blessed Holiday knowing you're in my toasts....

Drew

- Innkeeper - 12-24-2001

We are launching out this morning for New Hampshah where all the kids and grandkids live. Enroute we are picking up a 14 lb Maine raised goose, and are hauling a three pack of Staley's '97 Mourvedre to go will it.

Hope you all have a happy and holy holiday.

- winoweenie - 12-24-2001

Shoulda' known. Oh well, here's another happy holiday post ( I did post summers' else dint I...this is the holidays aren't hit?) WW

- Kcwhippet - 12-24-2001

We, too, wish all who come here a very Merry Christmas, and a New Year with nothing more dramatic than maybe a corked bottle.

Bob

- mrdutton - 12-24-2001

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.

Like many others we will think of you as we toast this holiday season.

We are not going anywhere. My parents visited a couple of days ago. They were on their way from Northern Delaware to Roanoke Island in North Carolina. They'll be spending some quality time there with just themselves - something they've earned.

Christmas morning Grandma and I will be getting up at the crack of dawn and traveling across town. We are going to our daughter's house for the very rare privelege of watching our grandchildren open-up thier presents. I think we'll probably be doing this for the rest of our lives........ but it is part of "our turn in the barrell" so we don't complain too very much. Besides, the kids feed us breakfast and the grandkids are fun to watch.

Our daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren will be coming over Christmas Day for the family dinner. Nothing fancy...... Salad with IK's great hazlenut oil vinaigrette, cooked boneless ham and some veggies and some vino.

- Botafogo - 12-24-2001

Happy Holidays to all, we had a great season that seems to indicate more people are drinking more wine. I am f-ing exhausted but was cheered up and re-energized today by a filthy but funny yuletide song-o-gram delivered live via telephone by Verne, THANKS BUDDY!!!!!

- winedope - 12-25-2001

hope all have a peaceful, uneventful (unless it's good) time. We keep a quiet day here in my family, just watching my nephews is the best thing about it all... WD